If you live in a rented flat or house near the peaceful Richmond Park or close to the Rose Theatre, but you plan to move somewhere else, we can assist you in many ways. Our company – End Of Tenancy Services – covers the entire borough of Kingston-Upon-Thames and offers a great variety of cleaning and removal services. So, if you are looking for an excellent quality at a good price, our end of tenancy cleaning Kingston-Upon-Thames is your best option. We clean offices too!
As you know, you can only receive your security deposit once the landlord (or the clerk from your letting agency) has inspected the property. During this final inspection they often find that the bathrooms, furniture, upholstery, oven, carpet, floors, etc., are not clean enough and then the tenant does not get 100% of his deposit back. Unfortunately, in some cases, tenants can lose their security deposit altogether. You, on the other hand, don’t need to lose time and money or trouble yourself with end of tenancy cleaning when you can leave it to us. We are professionals with lots and lots of experience in this business, modern professional cleaning equipment and products and innovative methods of work. Plus, we are recommended by many landlords and agencies in Kingston-Upon-Thames that we work for. We are familiar with their requirements and we always deliver immaculate results.
We guarantee that the quality of our service will get your deposit back. And according to our policy, if you or the person who inspects the property is not absolutely satisfied with our end of tenancy cleaning service, our cleaning team will come back and clean whatever is requested – absolutely free of charge.
This is what our end of tenancy cleaning in Kingston-Upon-Thames looks like:
- Bathroom(s) – our cleaners empty, clean and disinfect the rubbish bins; wash and polish the mirror, bath, shower, shower cabin, sink, taps; remove any mould and limescale; clean wall and floor tiles, cabinets (inside and out), interior windows, window frames, sills and handles, door, door frames and handles, light switches and fittings; clean and disinfect the toilet; remove any cobwebs, prints, marks and stains.
- Kitchen – our cleaners empty, clean and disinfect the rubbish bins; clean (inside and outside) all kitchen appliances, paying a special attention to the oven, cooker, hobs, grills, extractor fan, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dishwashing machine, toaster; dust and wipe all drawers and cupboards (inside and outside), wash, wipe and polish the sink, taps, tiles; clean the interior windows, window sills and handles, doors, door frames and handles; wipe and disinfect all working surfaces; dust the light shades, switches and fittings; vacuum the carpets and mope the hard floors; remove any cobwebs, prints, marks and stains.
- Bedrooms – our cleaners empty, clean and disinfect the rubbish bins; dust and polish the mirrors and all tops and surfaces; clean and wipe picture frames, lamp shades, light switches and fittings, skirting boards, radiators, interior windows, window frames, sills and handles, doors, door frames, sills and handles; clean the drawers and wardrobes (inside and outside); vacuum the carpets and mope the hard floors; remove any cobwebs, prints, marks and stains.
- Living room – our cleaners dust and polish the wooden furniture – tables, chairs, shelves, etc.; clean and wipe the pictures frames, lamp shades, light switches and fittings, skirting boards, radiators, interior windows, window frames, sills and handles, doors, door frames, sills and handles, vacuum the carpets and floors (including under the furniture); remove any cobwebs, prints, marks and stains.
- Hallways and stairs – our cleaners vacuum the carpets and hard floors; clean and wipe mirrors, picture frames, radiators, skirting boards, lamp shades, light switches and fittings, interior windows, window frames, sills and handles, doors, door frames and handles; remove any cobwebs, prints, marks and stains.
This is just a basic end of tenancy cleaning list so please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any special requests or requirements – such as thorough upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning, curtain cleaning, etc.. We are always glad to deliver to our clients in Kingston-Upon-Thames a personalised service matching their own cleaning needs.
All our employees are vetted, insured, motivated and trained to work miracles with our advanced cleaning products and technology. When their job is done, everything in your home or office will be spotless and perfectly clean.
The knowledgeable consultants of End Of Tenancy Services are available 24/7 and you can give them a call, have a chat with them or send them a message anytime. They would offer you attractive prices and package deals, tell you more about the service you are interested in or about our current promotions, and provide you with a free quote.
Copyright © 2017 endoftenancy.com
By making a booking through this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.