Do you need help with some of the most annoying end of tenancy tasks, such as end of tenancy cleaning, packing, storage, relocation? If you live nearthe Old Royal Naval College, or One Canada Square, close to the Cutty Sark Gardens, or Brunel Museum, or anywhere else in South East London, our professional and friendly team is just what you are looking for.
We have many years of experience in providing various cleaning and removal services. However, our company is most recommended for the thorough end of tenancy cleaning South East London, which we offer.
This short list can give you an idea of what to expect from our service.
Our professionals wipe all mirrors, cabinets (inside and out), light fittings and switches, skirting boards, window sills, doors; clean the walls, floor(s),ceiling(s), extractor fan(s); remove all mould and limescale in case there are any; descale and sanitise the tiles, basin(s), shower(s) and shower area(s), including screen or curtain, toilet(s), etc.
- Kitchen – our professionals clean all cupboards, cabinets and drawers (inside and out), clean and buff the sink, taps and wall tiles; wipe down all work surfaces, light switches, light fittings, door handles, doors, exterior windows, etc.; dust the chandeliers and the ceiling, and remove any cobwebs; clean the kitchen appliances inside and out – including but not limited to: washing machine, dishwashing machine, fridge and freezer, microwave, oven; all hobs and grills, as well as the extractor fan are also taken care of by our end of tenancy cleaners.
- Living room – our professionals move and clean all wooden and upholstery furniture; clean the mirrors and the windows from the inside; dust the picture frames as well as all door and window frames, sills and handles; dust the ceilings and remove any cobwebs; clean all light switches and fittings; vacuum all carpets and/or rugs and wipe the hard floors.
- Bedroom(s) – our professional end of tenancy cleaners move and clean the furniture (beds and bedroom storage units included); clean the interior windows, the mirrors, the door and window sills, frames and handles; dust the mattresses, reading lamps, picture frames, etc.; clean the light fittings and switches; dust the ceiling and remove any cobwebs; vacuum the carpets/rugs and wipe the hard floors.
- Pantries and walk-in wardrobes – our end of tenancy cleaners dust all drawers, shelves, racks, etc.
- Hallway(s) and stairs – our professionals dust the ceiling and remove any cobwebs; clean the banisters; vacuum the carpets and the stairs; wipe the railing, all boards and skirtings, picture frames, etc.
We are always happy to tailor our services in a way that our competent end of tenancy cleaners in South East London are able to cover your personal needs and requirements. So if you need anything outside the list, or a specialised cleaning service, such as carpet cleaning, curtain cleaning, window cleaning or something else, simply let us know. Our consultants are available 24/7 and more than ready to help. We offer excellent package deals so you can save money while getting exactly what you want.
If you need an urgent end of tenancy cleaning, our company is the one to call. We clean flats, houses and offices in South East London every day of the week, during weekends and holidays so we can fit in the busy schedules of our clients.
The team members of End Of Tenancy Services are dedicated, experienced and resourceful. Each and every one of them is fully vetted, insured and trained to handle our advanced cleaning equipment. This, along with our innovative methods of cleaning and non-toxic products, guarantees the safety and efficiency of our work.
Contact us today and get a free, no obligation quote! Our representatives are there for you 24/7 and are delighted to answer all your questions and offer you the best prices in London. Keep in mind that you can rely on us not only for your cleaning, but for the moving as well. We can take care of the packing and storage for you or offer you a great value for money home and office removal service or man and van.