Making sure that your former residence or business space is spotless again has been our job at End of Tenancy Services in all areas of Greater London, including Bexleyheath.
Moving to a new place is a big job. Indeed, as many people go through this experience, they note that it is one of the most stressful periods in their lives. Packing your belongings, organizing and keeping everything under control, apartment cleaning (new and old), change of schools, kindergartens, health clinics, sometimes even work – all of those tasks can be done by yourself alone, but it takes a lot of time and energy.
Our specialists will help you check one of (or even more, have a look at our additional services) the items on your to-do list.
Residential move is a dusty job. Let our specialists take care of you End of Tenancy cleaning of the apartment(s) or house(s) before/after moving. We can attend to either the old one, or the new one, or both at once. Life is short, do not waste your time in vain!
Our team consists of experienced professionals, fully equipped and ready to perform the dirty work for you. We use only professional equipment and cleaning products. Our standards ensure quality execution of your assignment in time.
End of Tenancy Services, base and operating in all areas of London – Guilford, Brentford, Stratford, Bexleyheath – to name a few is a professional cleaning company with a lot of regular customers. Here are some of your biggest advantages of booking with us:
- We do quality work, and we take responsibility. You can even read some of the testimonials that some of our customers have left.
- We use professional equipment and certified eco-friendly cleaning detergents. Our staff is fully and continuously trained and thus able to solve any problem.
- In order to complete the task we’ll bring: professional chemistry, buckets, slides, scrapers, clean rags, sponges, professional vacuum cleaners, steam cleaner, even a ladder and more. All equipment takes up a lot of space and is delivered to the service car at the appointed time.
- The number of cleaners directly depends on the size of the apartment or house. It is most important, after all, that the work is done with high quality, and that it delivers best results.
- You do not have to be present at the property during the cleaning process – instead, you can focus on all other arrangements that accompany moving our. We guarantee the safety of property.
- We will do our job as quickly as possible, without diminishing the quality of our work. A complete cleaning of the premises may take up to several hours, though, as it has to be detailed and thorough.
- Before booking you End of Tenancy cleaning appointment with us, you are eligible to a free, personalized offer. Provided with a detailed description of the house/apartment and its features, we will be able to send back an accurately cutout quote. The price you will receive at this point is final – without hidden fees, whatsoever.
- And lastly: we will treat all surface, regardless of their type, and make the House clean not only from the visible dust and dirt, but also from the particles that are otherwise hidden from the eye. You will be surprised!
For a detailed description of what is normally included in an End of Tenancy cleaning, you can have a look at the list. You are also welcome to check our Prices. However, do not forget that everything can be modified – according to your needs and wishes. End of Tenancy Services London is your partner in every single aspect – just get in touch with us, and we will handle the rest!
Copyright © 2018 endoftenancy.com
By making a booking through this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.