The successful hand-over of the old apartment or premises to the landlord is subject to numerous conditions. This is one of the most important reasons that the final End of Tenancy cleaning is carried out to the satisfaction of the latter. If the property owner is not satisfied by the results, you are either required go through another cleaning, or you may not receive you house deposit to the full.
Take no risk when returning your old residential or business premises and turn to End of Tenancy Services, located and operating in Greater London, including Angel. We carry out thorough and cost-effective services and can give you a guarantee that the satisfaction of the property owner will be met.
After vacating the old apartment, house, office or practice space, you are most likely to want to use the time in the new property and fully set up. This is understandable, and it is one of the reasons why many times the cleaning of the old premises is somewhat neglected. Well-swept floors alone are not sufficient, many times it even happens that you receive a checklist for what is necessary. Some of the points may be:
- Thorough and complete cleaning of the bed- and living room, including wiping and sweeping of floors, cabinets, furniture (if it is not your own), windowsills, windows, doors,
- Thorough and complete tending to the kitchen and bathroom – stoves, oven, fridge and freezer (please make sure that they are defrosted before the cleaning), microwave, toilet, shower, bath, any visible pipes and vents.
- Streak-free and spotless windows, window frames and windowsills.
- If present, the careful cleaning of the balconies and terraces, as well as other outdoor areas (patio, driveway, etc., depending on the property specifications).
- Should rubbish or debris exist at your old dwelling or business premises in the outdoor areas, we can move them and dispose of them properly – just ask for the additional services you might add to the standard End of Tenancy cleaning.
We can get on to the End of Tenancy cleaning project as soon as the last moving box and/or furniture item is on the way – our employees can start immediately, or they can arrive at another time that is more suitable for is. Thus, you won’t waste any time returning the keys of the leased property to the owner, and you won’t have to wait for the repayment of the security deposit for too long.
Our experienced staff knows exactly what matters in the final cleaning. We use professional equipment, whereby the old rooms are cleaned not only particularly thoroughly, but also at the same time quickly and therefore inexpensive. They will also apply environmentally sustainable cleaning products, which benefit everybody’s health – the fewer chemicals, the ewer risks of allergies, asthma attacks, etc.
Still not convinced? Think about this: don’t waste your time with the cleaning of your old spaces and risk the landlord’s approval. Instead, secure your deposit, and focus on moving into the new property, and making it homey and comfortable. Hence, contact the friendly staff of End of Tenancy Services in Angel. You are eligible to a free quote, which will also be the final price. Regardless of whether you get in touch with us via e-mail, contact form, or the phone, we will be happy to assist you with anything within our expertise, including special offers, different combinations of the services you may want to adjust, and discounts.
Copyright © 2018 endoftenancy.com
By making a booking through this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.